FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is included in The Greater Change Mobile plan?
Our plan includes:
- Unlimited Talk & Text
- 3.5G LTE Data*
- Accidental Death Insurance
- Burial & Cremation Insurance
- ID Theft Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Pharmacy Savings
- Family Legal Services
- International Calling via Wifi App
*Includes a fixed amount of high speed data each month as set forth in the plan description. After the high speed data threshold is reached, your data speed will be reduced for the remainder of service period. For full details and other limitations, terms and condition of service please refer to our Terms of Service.
Can I bring my number?
Yes, You can bring your number.
Contact your current service provider and get the following information:
- Name on the account
- Account number
- Address on the account
Once you obtain the above information, please provide it at the time of your ROK BDG Activation.
Does ROK BDG offer WiFi hotspots?
Yes. You can automatically connect to over 30 million WiFi hotspots simply by the downloading the MyROK app (available in the App store and Play store). Connect on the go and experience blazing fast WiFi at places like Target, Starbucks, 24 Hour Fitness and more.
What devices can I use with ROK BDG?
Our service is compatible with most unlocked 4G CDMA phones, iPhone 6 or Nexus 6.
How do I get a SIM?
You should receive a SIM from the ROK BDG representative.
What network does ROK BDG operate under?
We operate on the largest 4G LTE CDMA network in the country.
How can I make a payment?
There are 4 payment options you can choose from:
1) You can go to rokpay.com on any mobile device
2) You can log into the MyROK app and make a payment via the app.
3) You can go to "Sign in / Activate" at www.rokbdg.com and log in.
4) You can call our Customer Care line at (855) 776-5234 (8557ROKBDG), Monday to Friday 9:00a to 10:00p and Saturday 9:00a to 6:00p ET.
Currently we accept payments with all major credit cards.
What happens after I consume my 3.5GB of LTE data?
*Includes a fixed amount of high speed data each month as set forth in the plan description. After the high speed data threshold is reached, your data speed will be reduced for the remainder of service period. For full details and other limitations, terms and condition of service please refer to our Terms of Service./p>
Can I purchase more data?
You can purchase more data for $15 +tax per 1GB, unused data will roll over for 60 days.
How can I check my expiration date?
You can check your expiration date by:
- Logging into your ROK BDG account here (Hyperlink here: https://music.rokmobile.com/login)
- Downloading the MyROK app (available via App store and Play store)
I just renewed my plan today and my service is still not working, what should I do?
Restart your device, if you’re still encountering issues please contact us at 855-776-5234.
Can I make a payment in advance?
Payments can be made in advance and your account will renew on your service expiration date.
When am I eligible for ROK BDG benefits?
You will become eligible for your benefits upon purchase.
How do I reach my ROK BDG benefit providers?
See below for the contact information:
- Roadside Assistance: 888-421-9239
- Telemedicine: 855-636-3669
- Family Legal Services: 888-332-1750
- Pharmacy Savings: 800-407-8156
- Accidental Death: 855-307-9249
- Burial and Cremation Insurance: 855-307-9249
- ID Theft Insurance: 888-895-0065
Take this information on the go by downloading the MyROK App for free (available on the App store and Play store).